– Carnival Cruise’s Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
– Comedy Tour with Guy Tory and Faison Love
– New York City, Boston, Miami, Orlando
– Washington D.C., Arlington, VA,
– Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Salt Lake City
– Los Angeles, Charlotte, Memphis
– Birmingham and Montgomery, AL
– Atlanta and Augusta, GA
– Sicily, Italy, Seoul, South Korea
– Nassau, Bahamas and more!
Humor Saved Me...
J Smiles is a modern southern belle with a global heartbeat. After over a decade in corporate America and running her family businesses, stressed by calamity - looking for a release, she stumbled upon "How To Be A Stand Up Comic" at the IMPROV in Atlanta, GA and found her calling.
10 years ago, she was catapulted into caregiving overnight when the shock of her dad’s death pushed her mom into Alzheimer’s in the blink of an eye. Follow the adventures of a caregiver who happens to be a comedian! J Smiles’ use of levity reveals the stress and rewards of caregiving interwoven with her own personal journey.
Alzheimer’s Disease is currently waging war with JSmiles’ mom and it contributed to her maternal grandfather’s death. She is committed to finding a cure. Did you know that Alzheimer’s is the most expensive disease in America, costing more than cancer and heart disease?